Restoring teeth to their former glory.
Dr Hunt, our practice owner, is fully experienced in full mouth and partial mouth rehabilitation.
If most or all of your original teeth have been lost, damaged, worn or decayed, you may benefit from a full or partial mouth reconstruction.
If you need extensive corrective treatment, Dr Hunt will thoroughly examine your mouth, jaws and teeth and may also take X-Rays.
He will advise what treatments are recommended and why; as well as the likely outcomes, timescales and costs.
You then decide what you want to go ahead with (but there is no obligation to proceed beyond this point).
If you go ahead, you will receive a fully costed treatment plan in writing, so you know exactly what to expect.
Each case is different, but a treatment plan may include one or more procedures, eg:
- Teeth and gum cleaning
- Removal of tooth decay
- Jaw surgery
- Crown work
- Gum contouring
- Teeth whitening
- Teeth reshaping - adapting your natural teeth to reduce or build them up
- Temporary corrections to help your jaw adjust to a new bite, in the interim
- Permanent restorations such as crowns, veneers, inlays/onlays, bridge work
- Braces or aligners to gradually reposition misaligned teeth
- Dental implants to replace missing teeth or anchor bridge work
- Bone or soft tissue grafts for extra stability
- Mouth guard to reduce bruxism (teeth grinding) and further tooth damage or associated migraines.